Are you ready for the most dynamic Dynamics Launch?
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
Here are a few links where you can find official Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 content.
Content for System administrator - System administrator content includes information on deployment, patching, and upgrade, managing different types of servers, and security.
- The most up-to-date content for system administrators is on TechNet in the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 System Administrators section.
- From within the client, use the web search page (WebSearchAX) that is available from Help > System Administrator Help on the web.
Developer content - Developer content includes information on using the IDE and debugging tools, Visual Studio integration, User experience guidelines, and reference content for X++ and APIs.
- The most up-to-date content for users is on MSDN in the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Developers section.
- From within the Development Workspace in the product, use the web search page (WebSearchAX) that is available from Help > Developer Help on the web.
Content for the Application user - Application user content includes information on configuring modules, performing tasks within a module, product-wide features, and productivity tools.
- The most up-to-date content for users is on TechNet, in the Application Users section.
Some content is only available on TechNet, such as the Report Catalog.
- The same content, current for the released version of the product, is available from within the client at Help > Application user Help.
- From within the client, you can also use the web search page (WebSearchAX) that is available from Help > Application user Help on the web.
- Context-sensitive help is also available for forms in the client and in Enterprise Portal.
The Application User Help can also be customized for your organization by your partners, or internally, by adding topics to the Help server. For more information, see the Help server topic on TechNet.
For more information on latest links and updates, follow Kees Hertogh on community.dynamics.com.