Microsoft Dynamics AX '6' is by far the biggest release of Dynamics AX. This release due early next year is surely the most innovative release to date.
Microsoft has announced a pre-release technical conference for customers and partners on January 17 - 20, 2011. This conference will mainly focus for customers and partners who want to jump start their learning and understanding about how to build solutions on the new Microsoft Dynamics AX.
More information about the event is listed below, including dates, registration information, and content overview.
From the web site:
"See the future of Microsoft Dynamics ERP. The Microsoft Dynamics AX team has been hard at work developing the most sophisticated, innovative release to date.
The next version of Microsoft Dynamics AX will be launched in 2011. But you can jumpstart your product and technology learning and planning by attending three days of deep technical content delivered by Microsoft leaders and technology experts. This is your chance to learn, get inspired, and see how Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you provide innovative solutions for your business.
Whether you’re a customer or a partner, you will find content to help you develop and implement on the next release of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Who will attend?
- Developers building and implementing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics AX. Understand how you can be more productive and provide innovative vertical solutions. Understand the philosophy behind the model-driven design and the service-based architecture built on the foundation provided by the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Technical Implementation Consultants can learn about the simplification of the deployment architecture, and integration with the Microsoft platform components like Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Functional Implementation Consultants can get a jumpstart on the massive innovation and expansion of horizontal and industry functionality.
- Customers can benefit by understanding the evolution of the technology and functionality and can plan their upgrade.
The event is on the Redmond campus, running from January 17 through January 20, 2011.
Why should you attend?
• Get hands-on experience with the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Talk directly to the team building the product.
• Network and learn from other partners and customers to plan your upgrade.
• Get a pre-release version to continue your learning and development when you get back to the office.
The new Microsoft Dynamics AX adheres to the needs of your people and the demands of your industry.
There is an immense line up of content following the opening keynote hosted by
• Kirill Tatarinov – CVP, Microsoft Dynamics
• Hal Howard – CVP, Microsoft Dynamics
• Mike Ehrenberg – Distinguished Engineer
• Sukumar Rathnam – Software Architect, Microsoft Dynamics
Content will include:
• 65 Breakout Presentations
• 20 Chalk and Talk Sessions
• 30 Hands-on Labs
• 12 Instructor-led Labs”
Microsoft Conference Center (Building 33) View a map
16070 NE 36th Way
Redmond, WA 98052
January 17–20, 2011